The Committee of Language and Terminology by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan - in accordance with the Article 118 of the Decree #79 issued by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on March 1, 2019 "On the plan of holding scientific events in the Republic of Tajikistan through 2019» and
in honor of the 10th anniversary of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "On the State Language of the Republic of Tajikistan" within the framework of the Working Plan of the Committee - has scheduled an International Scientific and Practical Conference titled as "The Status of the Tajik language in the Territories of Central Asia with the population speaking the Tajik language", which will be held this year on October 5, 2019 (at 09:00 AM) in Dushanbe with the participation of scientists and scientific circles of foreign countries.
The working language of the conference: Tajik, Russian and English.
The conference will address the following issues:
- development of the Tajik language in the territories of Central Asia with the population speaking the Tajik language;
- the state of studying the Tajik language in the territories of Central Asia with the population speaking the Tajik language;
- issues of Informational propaganda, Media (press) in Tajik language through Central Asian countries;
- the study of the Works of the Ancient Literature of Tajiks at Scientific-research Institutions in foreign countries;
- the Role of the Tajik language in the promotion and development of Literature and Culture in Central Asia;
- translation of works of Tajik writers in Central Asian countries;
- language and cultural relations with Tajiks who reside outside the country;
- state of preparation of bilingual dictionaries on the basis of the Tajik and other languages;
Requirements for the preparation of reports:
Reports are provided in printed or electronic form in the volume from 5 to 8 printed pages in Word format, A4 sheet size, font Times New Roman, font size 14, line space 1.5.
In the upper right corner of the page, after the title of the report, please, specify the information about the author: surname, name, patronymic; academic degree, position, full name of the organization of the place of work/study; country, city.
Participants can send their materials before August 30, 2019 to our address: Dushanbe City, Bekhzod street 25 or to our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or our Fax (+992 227-78-29
) at The Committee of Language and Terminology by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Decision of the Organizing Committee on the inclusion of reports into the Conference Program will be sent by e-mail to the invitees on September 20, 2019.
Contact numbers: 227-64-51; 927-21-53-46